No products in the cart.
Creative Kids Activities
with Alessandra del Basso
WHAT is the purpose – to empower Creative Kids to use simple things like; imagination, curiosity, dream, joy and laughter.
- We will create using recycled material.
- Connecting through different activities, to be empowered to dream and listen within using crystals and exploring astrology
- Intuitively dancing or acting out the stories they write, by creating simple items and have fun while finding ways to help the Planet .
The aim of the “Creative Kids Project” is to connect kids from diverse cultures, environments & situations using:
- Dancing & more
- Mandala painting and Meditation (different levels for different age group)
- Intuitive Painting (finger painting, abstract, collage)
- Creating with recycled material (all sorts of mediums)
- Printing using recycled material (acrylic paints)
- Pottery (easy paper clay projects)
- Connecting with the Earth – sowing seeds (different levels for different age groups)
- Unleashing the writer within (different levels for different age groups)
- Theatre – Creating Puppets and a Play (different levels for different age groups)
- Storytelling through Art (different levels for different age groups)
- Intuitive dancing (different levels for different age groups)
- Creating “DREAMS” (different levels for different age groups)
Parents can wait at Qi and have a complementary coffee “looking around the stores” or drop off and come back to pickup the Creative Kids at end of workshop.
During the school holidays, there will be weekday sessions. Please enquire for days and availability as classes fill fast.
All mini-workshops will be different and new projects will be presented even if your child has already attended a workshop with the same name.
You can read more about me here: Alessandra’s Profile Page
WHY this workshop? I love everything spiritual and creative the best moments of my childhood were about exploring nature, finding rocks, seashells, reading, writing, doodling, and creating art in any form. I daydreamed a lot creating this world I now experience.