No products in the cart.
Peter Hess® Sound Massage Level I
with Peter Hess Academy Australia
The aim of this seminar is to convey the Peter Hess-Sound Massage as a holistic method and to familiarise participants with basic principles of the Peter Hess ® Sound Massage.
You will have the opportunity to experience the sound massage, receive your first instructions in sound massage application and as a result you will be able to independently perform the sound massage for private use.
In various exercises you will learn the effect of sound. You receive and give an introductory sound massage for: the back, feet, hands, the whole body…
This Level is designed for people with interest in sound and sound bowls for your personal use and to share with your friends and family.
After the seminar, you can safely practice at home with your training clients. So, experience the basic sound massage yourself, receive first instructions for its implementation and give an independent sound massage.
What to Expect:
- Lecture, demonstrations, meditations, experiential exercises & verbal sharing,practicing & receiving.
- We will use massage tables, and floor mats with cushions in our practice sessions.
- We use only Peter Hess singing bowls and all equipment is available for sale after our seminars.
- Sound ways of getting in touch with your clients
- History of sound massage
- Effect of the sounds of the singing bowls experience on the body
- Report from the seminar leaders about their own experiences with sound and sound massage
- Different characteristics of singing bowls with the corresponding mallets for the basic sound massage; get to know (set of 3) use of the various mallets
- Demonstration of the basic sound massage
- Supervised exercise of the basic sound massage in groups of two
- Independent exercise of the basic sound massage
- Sound meditations for relaxation and integration of the learning
- Learn to adapt the basic sound massage to the needs of the client
- Exchange of experiences and reflection
- Application possibilities, limitations and contraindications
Attention: This seminar is a prerequisite for ALL further training
About the Facilitators:
Alex & Janusz lead Peter Hess Academy Australia – the first English speaking Peter Hess Academy – since 2010. They are pioneers of the Peter Hess method in Australia and other English speaking countries. Both discovered singing bowls and went through their Peter Hess Sound Massage training starting from 2006 and achieved the practitioner level in 2009. After that, in 2010, they completed training for Peter Hess Academy teachers with Peter Hess in Germany , and since then they successfully run Sound Massage courses in Australia; also accepting students from New Zealand, South Korea, and UAE. Both Alex and Janusz are also practitioners of Deep-Cellular Music Therapy, adepts of Gong, and have studied with Tama-do. Both university educated and with business background, on their path to Peter Hess Academy Australia they took part in many workshops and courses around the world including: meditation, reiki, herbal medicine, yoga, gongs, mandala painting, Vedic painting, sacred geometry, aura healing and many others. Being convinced of the beneficial power of sound Alex & Janusz conduct group sound sessions using acoustic instruments such as: Peter Hess singing bowls , gongs, chimes, bells, didgeridoos, monochords, tamburas, drums, rattles and many others. Janusz is also a guitar player.