No products in the cart.
Peter Hess® Sound Massage Level 2
with Peter Hess Academy Australia
From relaxation to new order
Extend your knowledge of the instruments implemented previously, master more sound elements, so that the sound space becomes a more intense experience. This is an opportunity to learn, using these instruments, to reach the human energy level and balance techniques for strengthening health in a holistic sense.
So far, you’ve worked exclusively with singing bowls. Now you familiarise yourself with the use and effect of Zen bowls and Fen gongs. Seminar contents extend to resonance ability and enable intuitive operation, based on own intensive experience in individual and group situations as well as factual and professional background.
The aim of this seminar is:
- to expand possibilities of the basic sound massage,
- to learn new sound elements for design of a diverse sound massage experience and mindful use.
- to train the sensitivity to energetic connections,
- to refine the perception and
- to emphasise the awareness and appreciation for this topic and to promote its importance to us.
The new aspects and mediated attitude contribute to an emergence of a judgement free framework, enabling development at all levels. It thus forms an ideal basis for any interpersonal cooperation, which can be tested and practiced in this seminar. Perceive yourself as an energetic system, and become consciously aware of how influences from the outside can strongly affect your life. By experiencing this very special form of sound massage, strengthen your presence and expand your scope of action in contact with other people and their environment.
- Ideas about body energy and its importance for the sound work
- Awareness of your body environment
- Perception of group energy by common sound
- Perception of body energy with singing bowls and gongs
- Special sound massage for balancing and strengthening the body’s energy
- Insert the new elements in the basic sound massage
- Advanced Sound massage with the Zen-bowl and the Fen-Gong
- Guided and independent practice of the new elements
- Development of a dialogue, creating resonance and non-judgmental attitude towards clients and yourself
- Sound Meditations for Relaxation and integration of the learning
- Exchange of experiences and reflection
What to Expect:
The curriculum incorporates the the use of singing bowls and gongs, performing the work in the bio-energetic field. Strengthening health in the holistic sense (as outside, so inside and vice versa).
About the Facilitators:
Alex & Janusz lead Peter Hess Academy Australia – the first English speaking Peter Hess Academy – since 2010. They are pioneers of the Peter Hess method in Australia and other English speaking countries. Both discovered singing bowls and went through their Peter Hess Sound Massage training starting from 2006 and achieved the practitioner level in 2009. After that, in 2010, they completed training for Peter Hess Academy teachers with Peter Hess in Germany , and since then they successfully run Sound Massage courses in Australia; also accepting students from New Zealand, South Korea, and UAE. Both Alex and Janusz are also practitioners of Deep-Cellular Music Therapy, adepts of Gong, and have studied with Tama-do. Both university educated and with business background, on their path to Peter Hess Academy Australia they took part in many workshops and courses around the world including: meditation, reiki, herbal medicine, yoga, gongs, mandala painting, Vedic painting, sacred geometry, aura healing and many others. Being convinced of the beneficial power of sound Alex & Janusz conduct group sound sessions using acoustic instruments such as: Peter Hess singing bowls , gongs, chimes, bells, didgeridoos, monochords, tamburas, drums, rattles and many others. Janusz is also a guitar player.