No products in the cart.
Exploring the Basics of Tarot: Beginners Course
with Kripa Khatri
Explore the language of Tarot and learn how to use it as a tool to get guidance in your day-to-day life…
This course is specifically designed for a beginner who is curious and wants to dabble with Tarot but does not know where to start. It is a safe and nurturing course with plenty of opportunities to do readings on the day. It is a fun and highly interactive course with no prior experience required. All you need is an open and curious mind and desire to have a lot of fun.
- Learn how to do readings for yourself
- Feel deeper connection with your tarot cards
- Learn tools and techniques to apply in your readings
- Have time to explore and play with your cards
- Connect with like-minded beings
This course will:
- Provide an overview on the ancient history of tarot
- Teach you how to take care of your cards
- Explore tools to protect your cards
- Improve your connection with your cards
- Explore the Rider Waite Tarot deck
- Teach you basic tarot spreads
- Give you opportunities to do readings from Day 1
- Provide time to explore, play and connect
- Provide an opportunity to connect with other like-minded people
This course is a great introduction to tarot for beginners or those wanting to seek a deeper connection. Learn how to read cards for yourself and others. This is a hands on, practical and easy to understand course, which will help you to connect with your cards at a deeper level.
- This is a Beginners Course – No prior tarot experience required.
- Rider Waite Original Tarot Card Deck.
- Come with an open mind and have lots of fun.
Date: 3 August 2019
Venue: Qi Crystals
Time: 10am – 5pm
Investment: $300 ($270 Early Bird until 15/05/19)
Account Name: Kripa Khatri
Account Number: 581 251 886
$100 Administration Fee for any cancellations
50% Refund 45 days prior to course date.
25% Refund 30 days prior to course date.
No Refunds within 30 days of course date.
“I just wanted to take the time to say what a wonderful, beautiful Soul and amazing teacher/mentor Kripa is. She teaches from the heart. She really cares about her relationships and well being of her students. She is so generous with her time and lots of love and care go into creating courses for you. Now after years of wanting to learn and do readings without as much doubt or having to rely on books. The 22 Major Arcana Course is really a blessing and the other lovely women in the class have touched me. I am truly blessed to have this kinship. Thank you!!”
Laurie P, USA
“Genuine loving Spirit. A Teacher who cares to make sure we continue on Our Journey, the Correct way. Thank you.”
Cyndi M, USA
Kripa is a teacher, leader, healer and coach who is passionate about the transformation of women, humanity and the world. Kripa is an internationally known teacher and has students in Australia, New Zealand and USA. Her following extends to Europe, UK, Asia and the Pacific Islands where she has an active group of followers on tarot, angel readings and healing. From an early age, she was exposed to palmistry, birth charts and horoscopes. The beauty and gentleness of angel cards have captivated her for over 15 years, which she taps into for readings for her clients. She has been doing daily self-readings since 2013 which has led her to share her knowledge and insight to her students.
Kripa is a:
- Certified Angel Intuitive Reader (Doreen Virtue and Hay House)
- Qualified Tarot Reader
- Certified Psychic
- Executive Member of the International Institute of Complementary Therapies (IICT)