Do you want to learn yoga, but don’t know where to begin. Are you looking for a teacher?
Are you taking a class but confused by the unfamiliar terms used to describe the challenging postures?
Whether you’re just getting started, or you’ve already been training for a year or two, Yoga Basics offers an easy and yet comprehensive introduction to everything you need to know to feel confident and be successful:
- the origins of yoga its philosophy
- different styles
- how to find a teacher and class that are right for you.
These essential elements:
- sitting postures
- standing postures
- balancing postures
- inverted postures.
- How to complement your yoga practice with meditation and relaxation techniques.
- Effective ways to promote health and well-being through specific sequences for flexibility, strength, weight loss, stress-relief, and relaxation.
- Resources to help you develop knowledge and understanding of yoga.